This tiny Heritage Centre, which was restored in 2003, is located through a gate at the end of an unmade road situated to the left of Hall Farm’s driveway. It is open on the first Sunday in the months of April and September, from 11am–4pm.
The building was once a weighbridge at the former Linby Station, part of the former Great Northern Railway Leen Valley line that closed in 1968. Linby Station itself closed in 1916.
The meadows in the vicinity were also used for resting, watering and feeding cattle being transported long distances by train.